When we first learned in March that COVID-19 would keep us and most of our clients at home… we suddenly realized we were ready!
Tucci Learning Solutions and the Competent Learner Model learned how to manage and move forward with the challenge presented. We were ready. We adapted. We can move forward with confidence now. Thanks to each of you for bringing CARE and skill and collaboration to fruition. Below are Team TUCCi’s Top 10 successes of 2020:
1. Staff who provided in-person services did an awesome job of following safety guidelines, making working during a pandemic as safe as possible.
2. Started the Maxstar Project in China.
3. The determined Chinese translation team continued this difficult task throughout the year.
4. Conducted CLM Coach in Training MasterClasses (in-house).
5. Teams and office staff mastered Zoom for instruction, coaching, and meetings.
6. Figured out a new balance of working from home and family life… still a work in-progress!
7. Problem solved the various technical insurance requirements for successful TeleHealth services and TeleHealth billing.
8. Expanded implementation of precision teaching and fluency instruction.
9. Increased utilization of CLMMIS for program development and monitoring.
10. We now have 3 clinical directors instead of two: Christina Lovaas, Maribel Stikeleather, and Deena Hilmanofski.