The CLM Center of Excellence is a division of TUCCi Learning Solutions that promotes and supports global CLM dissemination through six main functions to:
- Provide ongoing professional development to CLMers worldwide
- Develop, market and teach CLM Specialty Certificate Programs and ABA/CLM Verified Course Sequence and supervision infrastructure
- Provide and maintain global CLM licensing and certification standards
- Deliver standardized training and implementation resources to support CLM dissemination
- Establish University Affiliations and connect CLM applied research opportunities
- Support and connect CLM implementers from around the world
In addition to our regular roster of learning and networking events throughout the year to include webinars, CLM Coach Meetings, and our biennial CLM International Conference, we lead full-scale CLM implementation start-up efforts around the world. Currently, we are training, coaching and coordinating efforts at the AlFozan Autism Center in Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia, the Progressive School in Sofia, Bulgaria, and Blooming Tree ABA Clinic and School in London, England. In addition, we support our longtime CLM implementers in school, clinic and home settings in the United Arab Emirates, France, Malaysia, Pennsylvania and Virginia.
In our daily work, we see how hard all CLMers from around the world are working to bring instructional excellence to the most vulnerable learners everywhere. We are proud of their efforts and applaud their perseverance and commitment to using the CLM with fidelity even during these challenging times. We are grateful to be part of such a loving global community of practitioners doing the good, hard work every day.
Director, CLM Center of Excellence