Please congratulate TUCCi’s newest CooriT group
The following staff will begin, or continue, down their career path as a Coordinator in Training (CooriT) next month.
1. Said Ortiz – Monterey region
2. Mary Mercado – Monterey region
3. Jaclyn Pickering- Monterey region
4. Devon Schutt – Monterey region
5. Alex Vaca – Monterey region
6. Megan Kraftzeck (Behavior Analyst in Training) – Monterey region
7. Carlos Puga – Monterey region
8. Michelle Jackson – Santa Clara region
9. Maria/Mary Mendoza – Monterey region
10. Stephanie Romero – Tuolumne region
11. Ismael Mondragon – South County region
Next steps: Meet weekly virtually as the CALi (Cohorts Are Learning implementation) and pair with mentor coordinators in January 2018.
Special appreciation for members of the first CiT and CooriT cohort and their mentors.
It is exciting to see the following staff continue to grow into the role of coordinator and/or CLM coach.
1 Alfredo Quintino – Monterey region
2. Ismael Casillas – Monterey region
3. Cynthia Mejia – Monterey region
4. Shakira Fountain – Monterey region
5. Alejandro Magana – Santa Cruz region
6. Marlene Ibarra – South County region
7. Daniel Juarez – Monterey region
8. Devin Koehler – Santa Clara region
This group successfully participated in the first ever virtual CALi group. A lot of learning and great discussion occurred during their time together.
Much gratitude is extended to all team members who help support these staff with their changing schedules and role and responsibilities along the path to becoming certified CLM coaches and coordinators.
Tucci Learning Solutions, Inc.